Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Workshop with Margaret Day 3

Today ran a lot smoother than Friday! I'm not sure why but I felt a lot more relaxed and confident in what I was doing. I had my idea down and I could just move foward with no problems. I was able to get 4 out of the 7 deadly sins done (well not completely they still have a lot of work that needs to be done) and so far so good. Since my figures are so small I decided to worry less about the structure and I'm just going to paint them more detailed than others would. It was an over all fun day in the workshop, we listened to music, and bonded with Margaret about the show "Dexter." We don't have many days left with her so I'm going to try and get as much work as I can done at home before the next time we meet because I want to move onto papermachie-ing as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment