Sunday, February 13, 2011
Workshop Day 4
We're getting close to the end of the workshops and it's really crunch time. I have a lot to get done and very little time to do it. On Friday I started paper mache-ing my project even though I'm not completely done with all my figures yet. I figured I might as well get as much as I can done in the workshop because crumpling newspaper and painting would be much easier (and cleaner) to do at home rather than paper mache would. I can't really tell how its going to look just yet because most of my detail will be added with paint instead because of how small each figure actually is. It would be impossible for me to build everything I wanted to with newspaper so painting it will have to do. I'm a little nervous for this week because I know I have a lot of work ahead of me and not very much time. We'll see how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment