Sunday, February 6, 2011
Workshop with Margaret Day 2?
Friday was my first day in the workshop because I was unfortunately absent on the real first day. I knew what to expect though because I had been reading other peoples blogs, so I had time t come up with some ideas before coming in to school. I was a little nervous going into it at first because I still hadn't met Margaret and I thought I would be really behind in my project, but I really had nothing to worry about. Margaret is very down to earth and generally nice, not intimidating at all! Also, I wasn't very far behind because I already had some ideas on object I can make to represent the 7 deadly sins. I didn't spend much time sketching because I didn't want to fall behind so I just pitched my basic idea to everyone and jumped right in. As of right now I'm making things up as I go, and it seems to be working pretty well. I'm not one for planning, planning leads to over thinking and over thinking leads to making something that won't ever come out the way I want because of the image I have in my head for it. So for now, I think going with the flow will have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good. I'm glad the other people's blogs were useful to you and you jumped on the whole thing a bit. Good show.
ReplyDelete