Friday was our last in school chance to work on our projects, and I knew going into it that I wasn't going to finish. There was just so much for me to do and I had to continuously paper mache it over and over again using the tiniest strips that it seemed like no end was in sight. paper mache can get quit frustrating especially when working on such a small and detailed level, I had to make the strips so small that I could hardly hold them. Of course just like I predicted, I didn't finish my project. But I did bring it home to finish over break, so maybe I'll update my blog more on it when I finish because theres not much I can say about it at the moment.
I loved working with Margaret, she was very down to Earth and even when I started having doubts about my own project and not wanting to finish she kind of pushed me ahead to work harder and finish it the way I imagined it to be in the first place and not just settle for anything less than what I truly wanted my project to be. As much as I wanted to at times she wouldn't let me give up and I'm glad she did because so far it's coming out pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment