So I know its been awhile since I've blogged and a lots changed in that time. I got into the design technology program at Purchase which I'm still in shock over. I don't think I've ever wanted something more than to get into that conservatory, and now that I have I don't quite know what to do with myself. Since 9th grade we've alway had one common goal in mind and that was to get into college, and for the first time in years all I have to do is wait.
I wouldn't say I'm wasting time, but im certainly finding ways to pass it. I've started reading again which is something I haven't done in a while. I'm currently reading the Umbrella Academy by Gerard Way and next on my list is a Clockwork Orange. I've also been watching a lot more films and television shows. Sarah and I like to have these things called Cillian fests where we get together and watch as many movies with Cillian Murphy in them as possible. Also Megan and I are planning weekly trips to the movies (last night's movie was the Hobbit). I also try and go to concerts as often as possible, but that can get expensive and The Bakery doesn't pay me that well.
As for what I've been creating in this past month has mostly been expressive stress relieving pieces. As I've gotten more and more into theater and film drawing and painting has become much more of a hobby rather than my life. I still enjoy it a lot but it's more for fun than anything else.
Lately where my obsession lies is with photography or anything that involves my camera. I've bought a 50mm lens and a bunch of new accessories both of which I'm absolutely in love with. All I ever want to do is film or shoot pictures and STAC live gives me the perfect opportunity to do both of those.
Tomorrows day two of the accapella workshop and while I'm not technically in it, being there is a ton of fun. Too bad I can't sing right?
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Where I'm at
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment