Once I walked in and sat down that sick feeling automatically went away. I was a little timid to say anything but just give me a few days and that'll go away. We Watched the first episode of The Prisoner and I don't really know what to think of it... At first I knew what was going on and then I was lost, then I would figure it out again and then I was lost yet again. This went on till the end of the episode where I was just left with the feeling of what the hell just happened. I really cannot wait to see more. The last and most exciting thing we did was receive our missions which I am super excited for. All I have left to say on that topic is BRING IT!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Hm... Where to Start?
I woke up this morning feeling excited, depressed, and sick to my stomach all at the same time. I was excited to start the new school year, meet all my teachers, find out who's in my classes and see all my friends from last year who I wasn't actually close enough with to hang out during the summer (you know what type of friend I'm talking about). You can't help feeling depressed knowing that your summer and freedom are over leaving only 180 days of book reports, home work, essays and tests until you see that glimpse of freedom once again. The last and most dominant was feeling sick to my stomach. I'll admit I was pretty nervous to walk into that STAC room at the end of the day, so nervous in fact that I made Matt walk with me because I didn't want to walk in alone. The only thing I wasn't nervous about was finding a place to sit because I already had a lot of friends there that no matter what I'd find a seat. I think I was mostly nervous because I didn't know what to expect. I was talking to my friend the night before who graduated from Herricks 2 years ago about what to expect in STAC since he too was once a STACie, the best advice he gave me was to not worry and that I'll love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, confusion and The Prisoner... google The Prisoner - there is a lot on it that explains a lot about it.
ReplyDeleteMany people are scared at STAC at first. But as a girl said last year: "On the first day I thought, when will people accept me? It wasn't until later I realized I was accepted from the very first day."