Thursday, November 3, 2011
An Apology.
The problem isn't what I've done, but what I haven't done. It's no secret that I've been having a rough couple of weeks, and I'm not very good at hiding it. I know many people have already seen it, and many more are sure to as the days go on. I've been down, and quite frankly, not a very fun person to be around. I'm not going to go into specifics as to whats happening, but I do want everyone to know that I am getting help, and trying to get through this. I know I haven't been trying my hardest in STAC and the play in the past few days, and the last thing I want to do is disappoint anyone. I'm sorry to anyone I've let down, offended, or worried so far, and to anyone in the near future. I've been a bitch, I've been a mess, and mostly I haven't been me, so please forgive me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're not disappointing anyone. It is simply that we all care about you. No judgement, no anger, just love and concern.
ReplyDelete